Personalised gifts with engraving
Every in the store visible jewellery can be personalised. On the jewellery, the reverse side can be engraved with various wishes, sayings, names, dates, or symbols. You can choose my suggested fonts or send yours. If you want a more personalised gift, you can also order an engraving with your handwriting (contacting me in advance).
Personalised gifts with engraving are special and personal gifts for men, gifts for mom, valentines gifts for him, gifts for dad, gifts for boyfriend, gift ideas for men, gift for musicians, birthday gifts for her, birthday gifts for mom, gifts for teenage girls, valentine's day gifts for her, gift ideas for women, anniversary gifts for him, gifts for grandma, Christmas gifts for men, Christmas gifts for mom, gifts for girlfriend, gifts for teen boys, gifts for friends, gifts for sister, gifts for couples, gifts for nurses, gifts for girls, gift for husband, anniversary gifts for her, gifts for new moms, gifts for mother in law, gifts for wife, gifts for grandparents, gifts for guys, gifts for grandpa, birthday gift ideas for best friend, gifts for brother, gifts for the boss, baby shower gifts, baptism gifts for boys, graduation gifts for her, mothers day gift for mom, fathers day gifts for dad, Halloween gifts for kids, etc...
Engraving in silver, gold, and other metals
According to your wishes, I can make jewellery with engravings, engraved from the drawings I made or according to the sketches of the drawing you sent. You can draw the drawing yourself or find it on the Internet.
I also offer engraved silver or gold jewelry and other metal products.
- Engraved bracelets.
- Engraved necklaces and pendants.
- Engraved signet rings.
- Engraved cufflinks.
- Engraved silver spoons.
- Engraved keychains.
- Engraved Zippo lighters.
- Engraved flasks.
- And other metal products.
Types of decorative treatments
Design of engraved lines
- Engraved lines shiny (write or call me if you want the engraved lines to be shiny) - I think this is very important in the manufacture of silver jewelry so that people can buy them with a natural surface, without various coatings, thus preserving the antibacterial and healing properties of silver. In addition, in some nations in folk traditions, silver also has magical powers, and in order to pass it to a person, silver needs direct contact with the skin.
But in order to keep up with the times and it is better to highlight engraved drawings and texts, I also offer additional decorative surface treatments for engraving lines - which I apply only to engraved lines.
- Engraved lines naturally blackened - oxidized (used by default for all silver jewelry without white matting)
- Engraved lines with gold (for an additional fee, can be applied to silver jewelry)
- Engraved lines with black rhodium - used by default for all gold jewelry and silver jewelry with white matting
Engraved lines naturally blackened - oxidized
After the engraving process, during oxidation, a thin film of silver oxide is applied to the engraved surface - that is, in fact, what happens to the silver surface in the process of long-wear is done artificially, controllably, and in advance. The engraved line looks matte black and highlights the engraved image or text on the rest of the polished surface.
Engraved lines with gold or black rhodium
As an additional option for my jewelry, I offer (with electroplating) include yellow gold or black rhodium (black rhodium is anti-allergic and is one of the most expensive metals in the world) in the engraved lines. This gives the engraved lines a “Golden yellow” or “Rhodium black” brilliance and in the rays of light make jewelry even more beautiful.
Sterling Silver Care
In order to silver articles longer maintain their original appearance, they in evenings after removing them should be wiped with a special cleaning cloth for silver jewelry.
When removed, jewelry is recommended to be stored in small plastic bags which are possible to close or in special jewelry boxes.
Cleaning cloth for silver jewelry:
- High-quality fabric with a specially developed composition cleans, polishes, and gives a pristine shine to tarnished products made of all types of silver;
- When cleaning highly tarnished silver, it is recommended that you moisten a corner of the cloth, clean the jewelry, and then wipe with the dry part;
- With continued use, the cloth will become black, but will not lose any of its ability to clean, polish, and protect;
- Precautions (cloth cannot be washed, not recommended for gold jewelry).
Other instructions for the care and storage of silver https://www.giftformotivation.com/blog-1/params/post/1864068/instructions-for-wearing-care-and-storage-of-silver-jewelry